Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kaisercraft Base Coat

HI Everyone! Kaisercraft has finally arrived in the Flying Unicorn Store and I am so incredibly inspired by this paper line. Kaisercraft has outdone themselves. Seriously.



I love how unique this paper is, most of it takes the guess work out of having to come up with your own design, it is right there ready to go!

For instance this first one, has an amazing design. I chose to keep it simple as to not take away from the paper design.  Have added some slight misting (can't help myself these days :)) and then added lots of sewing thread which I have chose to accent the colors in the background. I inked my Scrap FX Chipboard Tree Branch and Arrow with a mixture of black and leather Mix Media Inks. A beautiful mixture of Prima and Manor House to finish it off!



Products from the store

Scrap FX Tree Branch- Soon to be released in the store

This next one is one of my faves. I cannot even begin to explain how many layers of paint, masking, stamping, misting, stamping.... the process went on and on... truly. The final part of embellishing was easy. 



Products Used from Store


Finally, I wanted to work with the new Dusty Attic Chippies- I have taken my chippy and first treated it with a crackle stamp from my stash. I then misted over top with lots of colors. Finally when it was dry, I ended up cutting it to suit my vision for this. I snipped off about an inch at the larger ends of the chippies. I then took the other part of the chipboard and flipped them end to end. I went back to the snipped off pieces and added them to either side. 

I have done lots of misting again here. I have added some Flying Unicorn Adornments to play off the metal look of the background. The Metal key is a fave of mine! So beautiful and fun!



Products Used

Take some time to also check out Kaisercraft's 75 Cents also new to the store which you can find here


Stay Tuned for some more inspiration and sharing of a fun opportunity for me!

XOXO,

Adrienne


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful projects! I love the combination of mixed media and scrapbooking and you do it so amazingly well! I saw a link to your blog on facebook and just had to stop by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects! I just love love love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your layouts. Your backgrounds are amazing .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup...gonna have to get me some of those papers!! Beautiful LO!! Jules

    ReplyDelete