Monday, February 11, 2013

Guest Designing for 13Arts!!!!!


*****Be sure to take a peek and be sure to scroll down for more inspiration using Kaisercraft's New Base Coat Collection!****


Hello All! I have some wonderful scrappy new to share with you~ I have been chosen by the beautiful and talented owner Aida (love her!) of 13Arts to Guest Design using some of her deliciously beautiful papers and soft floral and vine embellishments from her new line ---All is Love. It is beautiful! I could not be happier.

You can check out their blog here

For this first one I was flipping through photos to go with this paper. I am usually inspired by the paper  first now-a-days as it is a fun place to start the creative process. The possibilities are truly endless.  I believe that choosing the right photo and photo editing is key in the creative process as adding a photo that compliments the paper and embellies can only add to the brilliance of the end result and not take away. My DD's pink hat was perfect for this and I have played off her dark eyes in the shading of the layout.




I adore this creation. FAVE! I know I have said this and I will say it a thousand times more- I adore accenting my layouts with black. The old Adrienne would have overlooked black as being way too bold , but that was until I tried it- now I want black on every layout. 



This layout took me a century to complete! I usually can finish a layout within an hour or two, but this one, gave me a run for my money! I love the new Dusty Attic Mini Brick Wall chippies (that are soon to be released in the Flying Unicorn Store) and I first laid these bricks on the layout straight  but what is the fun in that!? My neurotic self wants to do things just so, but my creative side makes my hands do different. I also love the crown accent- this one is from one of  Flying Unicorn's new Metal Adornments packs- They are so beautiful! I can't get enough of them!



---Supplies From my creations that can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store----




A big thanks to Aida for this awesome opportunity  Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO,

Adrienne


6 comments:

  1. I thank YOU Adrienne for your gorgeous pages! It is the most wonderful feeling that so talented people like you create with my papers and they enjoy it:) Thank you so much for all your kindness and these stunning pieces of art! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love those papers too! I must order some! Congrats on the DT spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts, Adrienne, and congrats on the Guest DT spot - you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I think your work can't possibly get any more AMAZING, you blow me away again. Seriously stunning stuff Adrienne!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning!! Wow!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work!! You are a talented artist!!!

    ReplyDelete