Friday, January 11, 2013

Studio 75 Paper!!!!

Oh my! Am I ever excited- Flying Unicorn just received it's shipment from Poland's Studio 75..... paper crafting company! It is Hottttt off the press and beautiful as ever! There is something for everyone here with these three gorgeous lines- suiting all tastes and color palette preferences! 





Aren't they beautiful?! I love it all! So of course as this beautiful paper goodness hit my desk-it was screaming to be played with!!!!

First Up I began playing with Sweet Home 01.... Here is my final result....


Supply List




I have also added A TON of fibers and yarn from my stash! These are all thrift store finds and so cheap. I love adding fibers to my projects- they add so much texture, are a great "filler" and can be extremely cost effective!

Next I worked with Summer and Late 01.....This I wanted to wild with the misting......



Supply List





I have also used fibers here from my stash!

So there you have it! I hope you come and check out the beautiful papers from Studio 75 here in the Flying Unicorn Store!

Until Next Time,

Adrienne


6 comments:

  1. I love both layouts but I have to say the first one is my favorite! I love all the pretty flowers and the background you created is amazing!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both absolutely amazing, Adrienne!!! LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...these ROCK!! I can't wait to play with mine!!! You did amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is lovely and your techniques fantastic. Thanks for sharing and would love to win the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is lovely and your techniques fantastic. Thanks for sharing and would love to win the giveaway

    ReplyDelete