Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More from Seven Dots!

OKay, OKay, I am pretty much obsessed with these European beauties- 13 Arts, Studio 75, Riddersholm, and 7 Dots. Who wouldn't be?! 

Well anyways, I have been working with all of them, each one, so unique and beautiful as the next. 

Most recent, I have created another by 7 Dots, and I wanted to share it with you.......


This photo was taken of my sweet DS near the time of his first birthday. We took him into Philadelphia and explored the town
s history and this is taken in front of City Hall... I always have loved going there and enjoy every trip. Now we can take the kiddies which makes it all the more special to me! Lots of memories to make there!

I used some stamping for the background and found some corrugated cardboard left over from my Flying Unicorn Jan Kit to mat my photo. I started to ink the cardboard and then mist, and then realized it might be cool to stamp with it. That is how the little diagonal lines came to be!  I love when something so simple can be such an important part of the final result! 

I found the most amazing Prima paper heart from my stash and these wings from Tim Holtz, just were meant for eachother!!!!

My grandmother gave me TONS AND TONS of sewing thread- this was added for some added texture.....add a bit more metal gears and some flowers and its done!

I adore the results of this one. 


The best part is Flying Uncorn carries ALL of these beautiful lines- Check it out here



Thanks for stopping In!

Adrienne

8 comments:

  1. this is sooooo amazing and I will have to try that stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful and how adorable is that photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, This is stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful love the colors on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breath-taking layout, Adrienne. Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete