Monday, January 7, 2013

Kick Start Your Creativity with Mojo Monday

Hi All! Popping in quickly to share with you the amazing sketch by Alda at Flying Unicorn's Mojo Monday! I am loving the sketches over there that come out every Monday they are sure to inspire! This week was my turn to interpret the sketch anyway I liked.... Here is the sketch




And my take on it.....



Here are some of the products I used to create this peice. They can all be found in the Flying Unicorn Store here





Pink Paislee Portfolio Alpha Stickers - January Kit of Month- http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/product_p/0-012013-main.htm




This was such a fun one for me.... the best part about creating it was the fun masking- a fun tip to really make your masking POP is to outline it with a black artist's pen. Spectrum Noir made it easy for me!!!

Happy Monday (If that is possible for a monday)

Adrienne






3 comments:

  1. wow great and fabulous take on the sketch, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO. Love the texture wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite possibly my fave page from you ever!!!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete