Hi All! Happy Friday! Welcome to CSI's Birthday Blog Hop!!!!
Beautiful Reveal over at CSI this week----- Check it out!
Here is how I solved the case.... For my evidence I obviously went wild with the clouds (hehe!), I also used string, and dangled "Memories Last a Lifetime" embellishment off the flower. For my Testimony I chose 13 hints for a happy life, which I have on the back of my project. I wrote
1. Love and Be Loved
2. Don't Sweat the small stuff
3. For the "Big Stuff"- when you have no idea what else to do, pray.
4. Treat a friend like how you would want to be treated
5. Kiss your mother ;)
6. Read your bible, it has great advice and reminds you of God's unfailing love
7. Be Active.
8. Find time to smile, laugh, and give someone a hug
9. Care for those in need
10. Remember to take time for you. When you are refreshed and at your best, you can then be good to others.
11. Explore. Explore your house. Explore your town. Explore your world. Go to the ends of this earth, and travel all you can. There is so much to see, and so many wonderful ppl to meet.
12. Life is not always perfect. Remember that. And that is okay.
13. But it is in those dark days you will find yourself. Who your really are.
One way you can get your masking to pop off your page is to add a contrast color in marker around the edges. This really gives it some character....
You can also take a sea sponge and lightly dab it into your gesso'd area....this give it some texture and it doesn't look so flat anymore....
These technique are my go- to tricks- I hope that you can find them useful too!
CSI BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!!!
CSI: Color, Stories Inspiration turned one this month, and we've been celebrating with fun and festivities all month long. But what's a birthday party without presents?
We are rounding out CSI'S birthday celebration with a huge pile of presents! The talented and very generous CSI design Team, aka the CSI Detectives, have prepared special blog posts for you this week, and all you have to do it leave a comment on participating design team members' blogs for a chance to receive a present from them! The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to receive a gift!
We also have the brand new company Blue Fern Studios joining our blog hop! Our very own Detective Michelle Singh is the designer of this company's beautiful chipboard, and we are delighted to have Blue Fern Studios join us to celebrate our birthday on the month they were introduced to the world!
The CSI Birthday Presents Hop will run from January 25-29. Winners will be announced in our Full Disclosure (Announcements) Forum the following week. A newsletter will go out to members once this announcement is posted
Here is a list of the blogs you will want to visit:
Want to know how you can win all of these goodies? Okay, what you need to do is-
a)Become a follower of my blog ( I need your help to reach my goal of 150 followers!!!!)
b) Leave me a comment!!!
Sounds easy enough right?!
Remember you have through the 29th to play! The winner of my blog candy (along with all other winners) will be announced at CSI the following week!