Saturday, January 12, 2013

7 Dots!

!!! Please be sure to scroll down to see other recent posts- I have been very busy creating lately and have been posting LOTS of creations! THANKS!!!!

Hi Everyone! I have a quick share for you today using the bold and beautiful 7 Dots paper found in the Flying Unicorn Store! These papers are some of my FAVES and I hoard it like nothing else! LOL! I so love the beautiful detail and bold colors on these papers! Today I have one example to show you using the Domestic Goddess line- Women's Talk..... you can find it here-



I have used several beautiful Mists to get the look for this background I love using  Mists- and have found that they make for great "water colors." I simply take my mists and our a dime size amount and begin mixing with a bit of water. I add one color to the background at a time, drying between colors. I am usually flower crazed, but beside the one single floral ( I couldn't help myself :)) I used some other elements. I have added some stamping with a 7 Gypsies number stamp, and the used a cup to make the brown circles. My fave are the Wooden Veneer stars and sewing thread. 


I can hardly stand to not get started on another project using these beautiful papers!!!!!!

 Here is a list of my supplies



Shimmerz Coloringz-Tropical Tanline

Until next time,

Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful eyes; beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning LO. Love the mixed media!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have a bit of a love affair with 7 Dots...you've done an amazing job here- very striking~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing layout... I'm in awe of how you do this with some nice affects and color to the background.

    ReplyDelete