Saturday, December 22, 2012

More 13 Arts

Back to share one more 13 Arts piece  This time I used Frosted Life's Star Dust. The paper itself looks very much like a space vortex. I wanted my photo and cluster to form around the vortex's center, so I worked my masking with gesso and stencil outwards so it would follow the flow of the paper design- small blocks working my way to bigger blocks closer to the edge. I love the blocks and how they are funky and cool. They marry so well with the paper! To give the stenciling an extra boost in dimension I doodled and outlined them with a black pen.



Here's the collection again- Gorgeous I tell you!



You can find this beautiful paper again in the Flying Unicorn Store here


Thanks for stopping in!

Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You create magical pages with these papers! I just love this page, so beautiful, great masking and details - simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely magnificent page Adrienne! LOVE what you did with the papers, brilliant idea to work the masking away from the pattern. Cute cute cute piccie too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete