Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jazz it up!

Hi All! I am back for a fun little something I did this week. 

You know all those layouts you have sitting around from months even dare I say years ago. The ones you like but not LOVE. Or even the ones that you really don't even like at all! Yeah those!

I was sorting through my work I have done over the past year. Thinking about how much I have grown in such a short time. I had pulled some layouts that I simply couldn't stand to look at (ick) having thoughts like "WHAT WAS I THINKING!?" There weren't many but there were some. Some I just thought were looking a bit plain. 

I thought to myself why not Jazz it up a bit. Take it to my scrap desk and add all the bells and whistles and see where I end up.. and that's what I did!



Okay.........not terrible, but to me it was feeling a bit blah....no offense Adrienne of the past... hehe!

So here I go. I sat down with it and started by adding some misting. I added black and pink to it. I misted here and there.  Then I added stamping around the edge of the clusters and photo. Then I went to it with some embellishments and the pretty pink roses. 


Woah! What a difference! Its that so fun! 
Here is a close up


I found that to be just as fun, as starting from scratch! I think I might try that with a couple of others. LOL! I hope you have found some inspiration from this and might be curious enough to try this out for yourself. I would love to see YOUR transformations if you would like! Link you blog up in the comments here and I would love to see what you create!

Until next time!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. that is an amazing transformation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a bright idea!! There's so many of them that need jazzing up. I just never look back. I like seeing my evolution. I love how this turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing colour transformation, so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete