Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flying Unicorn Shares

Hi All! Flying Unicorn's Kit of the Month is now on sale! WEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

I had such a wonderful time creating with this kit. I wanted to share with you some of the work I have created with this awesome kit. 

First off my personal fave. I just adore the Kaisercraft Transparency that was included in the Main Kit. I decided to fussy cut all of the hot air balloons out and then staggering them out of the page. I added lots of Gesso in the background and to accent to balloons a bit- give them that POP! 
I love this photo of my guy. I love it especially because their is a small pond near our home that he LOVES to go to and watch the geese. He looks so tranquil and satisfied in this photo. 


So this summer I had taken the kids to the Zinnia field. They were mesmerized by the beautiful colors, I love this one of DD in particular sitting among the flowers. I love that her onesie is just the perfect color with the flowers. 



Finally one of me and my man. The picture perfect day and wedding. One out of a magazine. Our reception was so chill we danced next to the pool and it was so wonderfully informal. I love this photo of us - its one of my faves of us. I love that it isn't your typical posed shot. It captures the realness of the moment. So caught up in each other and everything around us just seemed to disappear. I wanted to mimic the flow of my veil behind me in my background- my good friend Gesso was their to help. Gesso has become one my fast friends. Love the versatility it brings. Lots of sweet ribbon in this kit and the add-ons.... I loved the Ruby Rocket satin ribbon especially which I coiled up to make the cream flowers. And  oh how I LOVED the Prima and Melissa Frances resin pieces included in the kit and embellishment add on. Those are some of my personal stash faves!


Stop on over to the Flying Unicorn Store and check out this amazingly beautiful kit. And while your at it, check out all the other super yummy craft goodies! 


Here is a peek at the kit again


And some addons....



Stay tuned for a fun feature I will be sharing this week!

Until then,
Adrienne



2 comments:

  1. Adrienne, these are all amazing, you really rocked this kit!!! I am in love with that wedding page, WOW! What a beautiful photo, for one thing, and you have displayed it SO perfectly!!!
    P.S. thanks for the fun little chat tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous are these layouts!!!! Awesome work! :D

    ReplyDelete