Friday, December 21, 2012

13 Arts is HERE!!!!!!!!!

Its here- ITS FINALLY HERE! I have been waiting to get my hands on this beautiful paper! The Flying Unicorn Store got this beautiful paper in from Poland just last week and when it landed at my door step I could not wait to open and play!
This collection is called Frosted Life and I love the versatility it holds. It would be perfect for winter themed layouts, a beautiful spring-y look, or in my case I played off some soft pink and peach tones and added this photo of DD in the pumpkin patch from this fall. I always love pushing myself to think unconventionally. You would not think to put a fall photo in with these papers, but I just went with it and it has stunning effects.

So obviously, so many things can be done with these papers. Here they are in all their yummy paper glory!


here is my creation Using Frosted Life- Cold Wall





This paper is soooo amazing! They are high quality thick paper and the colors of each and every piece and just beautiful!
I have done lots of distressing and "roughing up" my paper and elements using Gesso. I love covering my paper and elements with this stuff! LOL! 

Supplies Used from Flying Unicorn Store
May Arts Ribbon Net Ribbon
May Arts Ribbon-Web Weave
Glitz Design Hello Friend Paper- Chain, Envelope, Polka

Other- 
Prima Blooms
Dusty Attic
Tim Holtz Stamp
Gesso
Fibers
Prima Script Stamp
Pink Paislee Chipboard

3 comments:

  1. sooooooo yummy :) Merry Christmas sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Adrienne!!!! I just love the effect - this is stunning!!! Merry Christmas :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee again Adrienne! just so cool how you combined the autumnal details with the frosty wintery of the papers. You are one clever chick sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete