Thursday, November 1, 2012

Flying Unicorn November Challenge- Washi Tape

I can hardly believe that November is upon us, and we have added a whole new round of Challenges to the Flying Unicorn Forum.

http://flyingunicornforums.com

My challenge this month is using Washi Tape. It was been one of those items I had ignored for months until one day I decided to try it and now I am HOOKED! I love all the things you can do with this fun stuff. For this challenge all you have to do is create a layout and add some Washi Tape to it. That's it! Of course the more creative the better, but Washi tape is so fun you can't go wrong with it! 

Here is my example for this challenge.....





For this layout I added the black and white chevron Washi Tape and what a cool effect I got from such a small amount of tape. It adds some seriously cool dimension. 

I also added some beautiful embellishments like the Manor House flowers, Dusty Attic Chipboard Rose, and Prima Shabby Metal Bird Cage all found in the Flying Unicorn store!!!!!! 

Here is another layout I made recently using Tim Holtz Tape.....I used this tape to create this unique background. I then went around the border with watercolor to really highlight the tape.


Be sure to stop over to the forums and check out the new challenges being posted. They are sure to inspire you to try something new!

XOXO,

Adrienne 




2 comments: