Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flying Unicorn Kit Shares and CSI Inspiration

Lots of Inspiration to be had here this weekend! I have LOT of shares... So lets get started!!!! First I have some fun inspiration using the Flying Unicorn November Kit of the month Solace of the Heart. This kit blew me out of the water when it arrived on my doorstep. The colors are classic and the embellies are amazing! This kit was the kit for me that just kept giving. I have made so many creations with this kit and I am still going! 

Here are some layouts I created using this kit!

I so love this layout- Fave of mine. I took gesso and white washed the paper half way down the paper. I then treated the background with mists and then stamped an image on top for texture. I added all my embellies and finished it off with a title which I highlighted by doodling around the letters. 



This one was so fun to create- I used a Prima mask and some Gesso to create the background treatment, I then misted and added my embellishments. I LOVE adding Webbing Spray as of lately to my layouts- it adds this amazing marbled effect that I LOVE!



Come check out this month's selection of amazing goodies from the Flying Unicorn Kit Club here


Get em' while its HOT!!!

*****************************************************************************

Over at CSI there has been so much AWESOME news to share- Case File #44 debuts so many talented additions to the Design Team... the team is ROCKIN' and the inspiration has never been better!

You can see the new design team members here


Check out Case File #44








For my evidence I used flowers and a doily pattern. For my testimony I wrote what I love about home.  I wrote hidden journaling on a tag behind my photo. I wrote that what I most love about home are the people in it. The home itself and the things in it are nice, but in the end don't matter, The people in it do. I love my family, and my children. That's all that matters in the end.

I hope that I have been able to inspire you today. I will be back later to share more with you! Until then,

Adrienne








2 comments:

  1. these layouts are amazing!! I love all the texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW...what can I say, I am lost for words..your layouts and media feel to them are amazing and very inspiration! What is webbing spray?? I think most of the time I live under a rock, cause I haven't heard of it...LOL..anyway...totally gorgeous work :)x

    ReplyDelete