Friday, October 5, 2012

Prima BAP

Hi All! I saw Prima's October BAP and I just had to play. As you all known I find sketches a bit tricky-This month's sketch is by the beautiful and oh-so talented Brit Sviggum, I just had to try my hand at this one!

Here is her fun, playful sketch!



And here is my take on the challenge!



I did lots of background treatment using lots of washi tape and watercolor. I took some zipper trim and created the spiral flowers and then added lots of tiny Prima treasures. 

Stop over to the Prima Blog for some awesome inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO,

Adrienne 

5 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous and I love the zipper flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, Adrienne! Love the washi tape background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is incredible!!! Love those flowers and your background is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete