Friday, October 26, 2012

CSI #43

HI All!
Happy Friday!

Another Friday and another CSI Reveal is upon us! I cannot believe we are up to #43 already!!! I have been following and then creating for CSI since Case File #1 and it has been a wild, awesome, and amazing creative ride.

# 43 is really amazing.................



Here is my creation....


And a closie............


I have had a thing for the color black as of lately. I love the boldness and how much it adds to a layout. It adds the awesome contrast that sometimes my layouts are craving. I like to add it in small doses, but for this I really went wild with the doodling. I also stamped with black and added a title in black. Love it!

For my Evidence I used Foilage which I included in my background treatment with a stencil and some gesso. I also used a frame which I used on top of my photo and finally I used Black and White patterned paper which I used to make my banner. 

For my testimony I wrote using a connective. I began my journaling on my layout and then led it on to the back of the layout. I wrote on the front about how DD is SWEET and sour..... she is incredibly sweet, but sometimes the fiesty in her comes out. On the back is a bit more private I used connective word FOR EXAMPLE, and talked about how the two of us are alike. She is incredibly sweet and charming, but do NOT cross her. She has been known to BITE and KICK purposely! HA!

Speaking of my little lady- This past week marked our survival of her first year of life! 
 She is a bright joy and we are so glad to have her despite the fact she cried most of her first year of life-lol!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Until next time,

Adrienne




8 comments:

  1. Wow this page is amazing hun, love the hearts meandering across the page and your title rocks, had to have a little chuckle ;) oh and a Big Happy Birthday shout out to your beautiful little girl and thank you for the kinds words over at my blog xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Adrienne! The black and white hearts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is AMAZING! Adore your background and stamping. Love your work xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fell in love with your page the minute I saw it on the CSI reveal wall :) I l love black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing! Really, really love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all Happy Bday to your DD!! second of all just to say that this is a stunning layout wow wow wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, whimsical, sweet, unique and very creative!

    ReplyDelete