Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flying Unicorn Shares

Hi All! Popping in briefly to share some of my creations from the Flying Unicorn's October Kit A Journey in Time. I was so excited to get this kit in the mail! I was thrilled to see that yet again, this kit was like September's in that it was so very versatile and really could cater to any theme you may have in mind.




This one is of my BEAUTIFUL and radiant sister in law, who is about to have my nephew in November. I am so proud. Teehee! I love this photo of her on this beautiful bridge. She looks some peaceful and the colors just were screaming my name to be scrapped!

I also did a more messy one of my lil guy!




This is one of him at the beach, this summer. I cut him out with the buckets and thought it would be fun and playful to add some gears inside the bucket. I cut a slit in the bucket and tucked them in there! 
The background is made with lots of gesso from a spray bottle. Before it was dry I sprinkled on some Stampendous Mica Flakes that you can find in the Flying Unicorn Shop. 


That is all I have for now. I have a couple others to share, and will be back later in the week to share again!
Until then!

XOXO,

Adrienne


1 comment: