Friday, October 19, 2012

CSI #42- Always

Hi All! Thanks for stopping in this week! CSI's #42 is up and ready to get your creative juices flowing.... I saw this palette and I was instantly hooked! Loved the bright colors, the inspirational image and the prompts of course!


The beautiful CSI Coordinates to give you something sweet!


And my inspiration piece......


For my evidence I used woodgrain, flower, and texture paste to make the chevron.
For my testimony I chose key word "choose" as a guide for my journaling. I wrote a note to my son which I tucked behind my photo. I wrote- "Choose to always stop and smell the flowers in life. Life is not always what you expect, but life CAN and WILL take you down roads you never thought possible. I have been down many roads myself that were troubled, rough, and uncertain. I have also been down roads that brought the best times of my life. In each season, remember to stop and BE in that moment. Stop and smell the flowers. The good and the bad. Smell those flowers, go on! Do it!"

So my son, choose to stop and smell the flowers once in awhile. You will be glad you did!

I thank you all for your support and for stopping by my blog and leaving love! 
I will be back later in the week for more yummies! 

Until then,

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, yet another fabulous lo!! Love the masking! Your son's curls are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete