Saturday, September 1, 2012

Misting How-To

Hi All! Back again for a quick one... Over at Flying Unicorn we recently went "Back to School!" For the whole month of September the Creative Team will be giving tutorials on how to do fabulous things with your layouts! I was up first! Here is my finished product!


Just click on the link below to find out how I created this layout-


Oh and did I mention there is a $100 and $50 Store Credit up for grabs if you participate in Flying Unicorn's Back to School????!!!!! You will have to go see for more details!!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to scroll down and check out the other fun things I have been up to this week! Check back regularly as I have lots more to share!

XOXO,

Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne, I loved your tutorial and I LOVE this layout, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete