Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flying Unicorn September KOM Creations

Hi ALL! 

I wanted to stop in here today and share with you a couple of my Creative Team creations for Flying Unicorn's September Kit of Month which you can find here..

First my first one, I created something simple, I added some of the Kit's Tim Holtz Crackle and mixed it with some pink acyrlic paint. Once dry I went over it with Faber Castel's Gloss to give it some shine. While it was still dry I wedged my red florals into the paint. I also took some of the kits rubons around the layout's cluster and weaved in some Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon. LOVE that stuff. 



I just love the versatility of this kit- its papers and embellishments lend themselves to be used in a multitude of themes...Notice how I used the Little Yellow Bicycle paper which is Blue and created something sweet for baby girl! Next I went CRAZY with the art mediums and mists. I just adore the lace that was included in the kit and decided to make it almost zipper-like, unzipping the paper to reveal that beautiful photo of my newborn babe. I also found some awesome gold wire for jewelry making in my stash and twisted it around a pen to make some seriously fun swirls!
(I can't seem to get enough of these beautiful photos my sister-in-law Susan took of baby girl). I am not sure when the scrapping of those will end! HEHE!



I had such a great time creating for this kit- I hope you will stop by Flying Unicorn and give it a go too!


Until next time,

Adrienne


3 comments:

  1. beautiful creations!! and love those photos they are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Adrienne. I am especially in love with the 2nd one. What beautiful paper tearing and that photo so adorable x

    ReplyDelete