Sunday, September 23, 2012

Flying Unicorn- 7 Gypsies Collection

Hello Everyone! Adrienne here to share with you the beautiful, soft, and oh-so vintage paper collection Trousseau collection by 7 Gypsies. This collection is 20% off all month long in the store!!!!! You can find it here!
Here is my take on this beautiful collection......................
DSC05388

DSC05389
I found that this paper was very vintage inspired with some beautiful prints and fun fussy cutting opportunities. I decided to get right down to business and began layering these papers one right on top of the other. I layers three papers to give the border some visual interest. I began with a tan colored pattern to start and then went with a bold stripe for a POP! I LOVE the print on top the best with its fun prints and images. I took my border punch to this third layer to further empathsize the vintage look and finished it off by inking the edges. I also took a brick stamp to the background and then went about adding my embellishments- flowers and chipboard.
What a fun collection it was to work with, pretty for heritage photos, weddings, babies. It can be used virtually for any theme, as it can be tailored to both masculine and feminine themes! There is soemthing for everybody!
Again, all 7 Gypsies paper lines are 20% off this month in the Flying Unicorn store , take a peek and be sure to stock up!
Thanks for stopping in!
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love 7 Gypsies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning Adrienne. What an amazing photo. I love the way you used those patterned papers x

    ReplyDelete