Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CSI #37- Fly


Hi All! Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek! I have a layout to share with you of CSI #37~ Love the cool colors of this one. I was very inspired by the image choosen for this case file. Though that I would go very playful and FUN with it! 

We are continuing with our collaberation with Once Upon a Sketch this month, the sketch once again is beautiful. I rotated that sketch counter clockwise to make this layout....



The beautiful coordinates.........


And my take...........



Every time I go looking for that perfect photo to use on a layout I always ALWAYS stop at this one. It is of my DS when he was 5 months old, being flowh high in the air by his Grand! I love the look on his face for it is neither happy nor sad, but a bit of both! 

I had fun custom creating this background with a splash stencil to create the splatters. I also added some packaging that the airplane sticker came in.... which I matted my photo with,

I hope you can find inspiration from this, and stop back again soon for more fun creations. Sorry I don't have much to share this week. And thank you all for the blog love and leaving comments. I have been wanting to blog hop and see all your work, which I will get to very soon! 

XOXO,

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous and the background is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this over at the csi sight! You are just full of awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome page Adrienne! Love your take on the pallette and the template work! You rocked this case

    ReplyDelete