Sunday, September 9, 2012

CSI #36 Bubbles


Hi All! Another beautiful reveal over at CSI! This month is EXTRA awesome( as if it couldn't get any more cool) CSI is teaming up with Once Upon A Sketch ALL month! How fun is that?! CSI and OUAS Design Teams will be using eachothers challenge/sketch and marrying them into one cool layout! In other words, For each Case File for the Month of September we will be using the sketch AND the challenge as inspiration. Here are the details.

Here is a closer look at the OUAS Sketch.... You can visit their awesome blog here




Here is my take on the dual challenge.....

"Bubbles"


Some close ups


For my Evidence this week I used mesh and misting. For my Testimony I wrote an acrostic of my little lady's name. She is so funny lately. Love her! Here is a close up of my hidden journaling which I hid behind my photo!


You can check out more about CSI and the current Challenge at the link below!

Until next time....Check back soon for more fun!

XOXO,

Adrienne



3 comments: