Monday, August 27, 2012

Riddersholm

Hi All!

I am having a blast working over at Flying Unicorn Kit Club and with such a wonderful group of inspiring women. Each month at Flying Unicorn we share a Product of the Month or Spotlight a particular manufacturer that Flying Unicorn store carries...August was the Danish company Riddersholm. Honestly, it had been my first time hearing of them. I was like Ridder...what? LOL!
Needless to say, I found out very quickly how beautiful and high quality their papers are! So nice! Here are some layouts I created using their paper line "Flea Market."





Stop over to the Store HERE and check out the awesome Riddersholm selection!

I will be back later this week for more inspiration!

XOXO,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!! wow love the window/frame you made

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your beautiful work. You have an award on my blog: http://criscrapcraft.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete