Friday, August 31, 2012

Forgetting the "Rules"

Hi All! 

I had some time to scrap this afternoon while the babies slept. AH. So nice when they sleep. I decided to scrap some and wanted to just create. On my terms. Scrap something that was not for a commitment, just free to just create whatever I wanted. Plain and simple. I felt very inspired to just go with what I thought I felt like doing today. Getting messy.

And THAT I did!


LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of art mediums. At one point I had it all over my face and it is still up my arm. It was SOOOO worth it.


I also added some black sead beads just cause.' 


So I skipped the title and the balancing of the clusters, but OH WELL! Sometimes you just gotta let it all go and be free to create, no holding back. Of course my neurotic self will probably go back later and add a title and another cluster, but for today it is what it is!

I hope I inspired you today to getting creating.

Speaking of creating, stop back here tomorrow for a sneak peek at a tutorial I am creating for Flying Unicorn's Back to School! I will be using lots of the same mediums as I used today and it will be so awesome! Hope you can make it back and take a look!

Until then,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Adrienne! And what a sweet photo of your precious baby! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just amazing!! love the precious photo and all those beads! Yep its so good to create just for ourselves and be free..good on you! You have inspired me to get messy! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Adrienne! Can't wait for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne,
    This is so beautiful.
    I love the colours, the sweet photo and of course the amazing background you have created.
    It's been too long since I visited your blog. You have so many gorgeous creations on here!
    xo

    ReplyDelete