Friday, August 10, 2012

CSI#32

Hi All and Happy Friday!

I wanted to stop in for a quick share! CSI #32 is up and ready to get your creative gears moving!!!


And those fun coordinates to go with!!!!


Here is my take on it! 

"Love"


Nautical, meet Shabby Chic!!!! LOL! I am not sure how this morphed into a layout that had both nautical elements AND pearls and all things girly- but it turned out sweet nonetheless, I think. I also took advantage of the 10% complimentary color on this one! I just HAD to add a sweet pink flower. You can't have pearls without pink in the mix!

For my evidence I used wet mediums to create my background, grainy element ( I added sand to the inside of the tiny bottle), and I rounded and softened the edges of my photo with gesso and pastes.

For my testimony I wrote about a transformation. I wrote on the back of my layout sharing, how much the little lady in our lives, has changed so drastically in the last month. She has been learning and growing and changing at such a rapid speed. She is losing her newborn baby face and it really morphing into a sweet little lady! Love her!

Head over here to see the rest of the design team's AMAZING creations and to play along!

Alright, Well I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy creating this past week, but I can't share any of it yet! Boo! Okay, soon? I hope to sneak in something special, just for fun! 

XOXO,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the splashes of blue:

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so amazing the backgroudn just rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful layout Adrienne! Such a gorgeous design. LOL at the pop of pink in there! It looks perfect xo

    ReplyDelete