Friday, August 17, 2012

CSI Case File #33

Hi ALL!

CSI # 33 is open for investigation! YAHOO! 

The beautiful coordinates....


My Take......


For my Evidence I used liquid Mediums, Brick (masking), and metal. For my Testimony I used the key word- Safe. I wrote to my son on the back of my layout about how he is safe to be himself at home. He doesn't ever need to hold back or be something he is not. At least with us. I wrote to him that I hope that  the feeling of safety can carry out in his life outside of the home and he can continue to be himself and not worry what others think of him. Just Be You!

I hope you take some time to play along at CSI this week. I had such a wonderful time creating this layout. The background was custom made with mists, masks, stamping. A little bit of this and a little of that! 

As Summer is slowly coming to an end (thankful for that) I have a sweet Summer shot to share of Cleo- This is DH's new nickname for lil lady. Cleopatra is quite fitting. LOL! She is the sunshine of our life though!
She looks so sweet among her Grandma's flower garden!


That's all for now!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

XOXO,

Adrienne




4 comments:

  1. I love your layout Adrienne! Love the stamping & the yarn behind the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love that background....it looks amazing!
    and your girl is just adorable in her pink summer dress!
    you asked about the yarn flowers: I make these with a small tool from Clover: the Hana-Ami flower loom.
    have a wonderful sunday Adrienne!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, Adrienne! I love the background you have created, so grungy fab. Adorable photo!!! Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie pie...love the background on the layout, very very cool

    ReplyDelete