Saturday, July 14, 2012

Prima's July Guest Designer!!!!

Hello my neglected blog and followers, oh how I have missed you so! 

I have wonderful things to share with you today... ready?

I am Prima Marketing Inc. July Guest Designer! WooHoo! You can check out Prima's blog here and get the scoop!

Here are SOME of the layouts I have done for Prima so far in the month of July;

Prima's July BAP is so FUN!

I saw this sketch and thought I would go playful.....here is what I created


Prima Products Used:


Alla-Prima Cling Mounted Stamp #551094

Fairy Belle Cling Stamp #950248

Black Coal Chalk Fluid Edger #890995

Kindred Spirit Paper - Sun Kiss Collection #844226

Winding Vine 12 x 12 Mask #545659

Melon- Charlotte Collection #557300

Snow- Charlotte Collection #557331


Other:
Mists
Brads
Punch
Pen


I also took some time to play with Prima's July PPP


Unfortunately I had no patriotic 4th of July pics to use for the making of this layout (as I created this in June) so I decided to play off the colors in a picture I came across tof my DS and newborn baby girl!


And a close up


Prima Products Used:

Bonjour Paper - En Francais Collection #843861

Script- Bretton Vine #552657
Nature Garden Crystal Flourish #554194
Mini Windows Resin Embellishments Architecture Collection #
890735
Bird Bath Resin Embellishments- Shabby Chic Collection #890810
Wood Embellishments - Envelope #556600
Charme Roses- Nature Garden Collection #555900  
Essentials Petals- Nature Garden Collection #555917
Leading Lady- Marcelle Collection #557713

Curtain Call- Marcelle Collection #557720

Aqua- Gillian Collection #552985

Coffee- Gillian Collection #553012

Blueberry-Encore Collection #558703
  

Other:
Gesso
Paintbrush
Mists
Marker/Pen



More Prima Marketing layouts to follow in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned my scrappy friends!!!!

Also be on the lookout for some CSI inspiration!!!!

XOXO,

Adrienne




3 comments:

  1. Adrienne, woo hoo! I was hanging out to see when you DT month at Prima was! What wonderful creations girl! Your rock!

    Love the awesome colours in the first layout. Also did you wind that vine into that awesome heart shape!? Looks fabulous.

    Love the background you created in the 2nd layout. And how you used the colour palette so softly.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your yummy prima creations xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh WTG Adrienne your Prima creativity is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats on the guest designing spot, what a wonderful addition you make to the team. Your LO's are gorgeous and as always full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete