Monday, July 2, 2012

CSI #26 UP and ready to inspire!

Hi All my scrappy friends! CSI Case File #26 is up and ready to inspire you! This is the last week of Royality Month over at CSI! Head over and check it out here.


And the Corrdinates to go with it!


My take-


This is my son when he was a wee-little one. Hard for me to imagine that it has already been over two years ago ALREADY!!! 
For my evidence I used Flowers, a cage, and metal to make the heart and title. For my testimony I used the key word "strong" and wrote about becoming a mommy to a sweet little baby boy.

I have been very busy with personal business, but I HOPE to get my scrap on and inspire you more real soon! 

Until then,
Adrienne 

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! The wire elements are so cool! I came to your blog after seeing your layout over at CSI, hoping to find info on your expert paint splat/drip technique! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! Love this so much! The use of wire is so inspiring!!! :D

    ReplyDelete