Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prima BAP

Hi All! 

Thanks for stopping by! Another quick share today! Ready?

Set?

Go!!!

So I am a frequent stalker of all things Prima Marketing. LOL! Love their blog and their design team. So naturally when I saw their BAP (Build-a-page) for June AND that it was made by the great Heidi Kelley.. SAY NO MORE! Heidi is one of my all-time scrapbook-mixed media-crazy awesome favorite people! I could NOT say no!

Here is the sketch she created....




Confession: I don't normally participate in sketch challenges. Yes, you heard me. In fact when I am working, I don't ever...not ever... make a quick sketch of my page idea. I just start to play. So sketch challenges can be a bit outside the box for me. Constricting is the word, I suppose. But I am opening up to the idea. And am quite selective of the sketches I choose to do. But again, how could I pass THIS up?!?!?! 

So, needless to say, I enjoyed myself. Thoroughly!

I hope to be back later today for a CSI Sneek!!!! You gonna LOVE this one!!!!!

XOXO,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment