Friday, June 8, 2012

PPP and a CSI Sneak

Hey Ladies! Stopping in yet again for some more scrap-action! I have been on fire lately, but I PROMISE I will be taking a break here for a couple of weeks minus CSI reveals. 

So I tried my hand at Prima's June PPP today. Their theme was weddings-


How could I NOT scrap my picture perfect beach wedding?! This is one of my favorite pics from our special day and I thought it was perfect for my project!

"Us"



I used a lot of art mediums to create this as I normally do. I also found some sweet seashells my mom had given me awhile back. They are all covered in gesso and gel medium, misted, and tucked under the cheesecloth I added from some extra texture. And don't forget the flowers!!!!!!!

So happy with the results. This is def a fave of mine!!!!

Okay, so are you ready for the SNEAK?!?!

Here is she is......Case File 23.......
I will be back later today to post my take on the case!!!!!!

The reveal goes live at 6pm EST!!!!

XOXO,

Adrienne


1 comment: