Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beach Bum

Hi All!

WOW! Back from the beach and back to reality. I have been quite the bum this week. Beach Bum that is. We went on family vacation to one of my favorite places- Hatteras Island in the Outer Banks. We had a wonderful time with family and my kids enjoyed their first time visiting the beach. 

Warning: Photo overload. 


DS seeing the beach for the first time! We crossed over the dunes and into paradise. He went RUNNING!!! 


Taking it all in. God's creation. Happy Sigh.


Finding shells. Mommy hope to uses these in future layouts ;)


The little lady soaking up the sun.


So pretty in her little yellow bikini. 


The worst part about being at the beach. Finding out I am allergic to soft shell crabs and being away from my scrap table. Lets just say I am glad to be home and can't wait to get scrapping.

I wasn't able to play over at CSI this week but here is the awesome case file for this week #25!!!!!


And the sweet Coordinates to go with it!



In celebration of the 25th Case File at CSI there is a special twist!!!!

Scraplift a design team member's layout that inspires you the most! How FUN is that!??!? It can be ANY layout from any challenge. So waste no time- get over there and check out all the details. 

I am off to get my scrap on- be back later in the week with some scrappy-inspiration!

XOXO,

Adrienne






1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you guys had a great time away. Gorgeous photos of your kiddies- they are adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete