Friday, June 8, 2012

CSI Case File #23

Hi Everyone! Back again for some sharing of CSI Case File #23. 


My take on it....


Beautiful case file this week. When I looked at this palette I thought girl layout, but it then morphed into something totally different. I decided to scrap my son with this and am happy with the results. Lots of mediums, painting, stenciling and stamping of the gorgeous butterflies.
For my evidence I used flowers and something translucent- ie the butterfly wings.
For my Testimony I used "B is for Boy".....

Head over to CSI grab the case file and get started people!!! 

Please be sure to scroll down for more inspiration. I have been very busy lately and wouldn't want you to miss anything!!!!! 

XOXO,

Adrienne



1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, this layout is incredible. The background and the butterflies are sooo beautiful. I know I say it every time, but its always true- your backgrounds are stunning. I love how you use so many mediums. I would love to see you do a tutorial on some of your background styles.
    Maybe on CSI? Or even just on you blog.
    Love your work girl xo

    ReplyDelete