Friday, June 1, 2012

CSI #22

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday to everyone!

All the kiddies are tucked snug in their beds and I am here to share with you some scrapbooking fun!

Tonight's reveal over at CSI was just stunning!

These colors just SCREAM 4th of July, but I don't have any photos of that!!! 

I came up with this instead....


For my Evidence I used Wet Mediums, border punch, and some corrugated cardboard. 

For my Testimony I used the key word-"wish."
I wrote a whole page letter (on back) to my kids and I wrote extensively about how MY WISH for them is that they would become more than just family- but friends. My husband and I purposely had them so close together for this reason (they are 19 months apart- what were we thinking?!?!)- so they could grow up together. I wrote to them about how they will fight and play, but as adults will come to really enjoy each other- or at least that is the hope. :)

And in case you might like some extra inspiration here are the coordinates for the case. All the information on how to use these can be found here


I also have a fun layout that I whipped up last eve. This one is fairly simple for me personally. I didn't have much time, but still wanted to scrap a bit.


This layout is actually the back of another layout I created earlier this month- A Boy's Life. I could not just leave this paper blank as it is soooo perfect for kids. 

I also have a SUBSTANTIAL spool of hemp rope/twine hanging around my scrap area. I have so much of it and I love working with it, but had yet to make anything FUN! So I came up with the flower idea. I wanted it to look like the flowers that are on the background paper.....Hopefully I achieved that. I think so. 

That is all for now. Hopefully I can get my groove on and create this weekend, and be back later in the week to do some shares!!!

XOXO,

Adrienne


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fibers and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Adrienne. You are genius with wet mediums! I adore the hemp flowers you created on the second layout! They look awesome. As does the purple brick stamping. Love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work!!!! I totally love these - especially what you did with the string on the second layout!!! SOOOOOOO creative!!!! Love that you used the back of a layout too - sooo cool! :D

    ReplyDelete