Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Something Sweet

Summer isn't quite upon us yet, but it sure does feel like it in the HOT 90 some degree heatwave we have been experiencing this week!

Thankfully, I got over to the farm down the road LAST WEEK and found us a bounty of strawberries before the heat came....


Obviously, my son LOVED the eating more than the picking. 


The bad part about all this is I could barely keep up with him as he was eating faster than I could pick!!!
We have been enjoying LOTS of strawberry themed foods- I pureed some today for Popsicles for this special heat occasion- YUMMO!

What to see something else sweet?



Love the bright hues mixed with the softness of white-washing. This background was used with misting a resist paper....loving the results!!!!

Thanks for stopping in and hope you liked my sweet treats!!!

XOXO,
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment