Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid Week

YAYA! I have survived to mid week! Normally this would not be a hard, but my DD has been VERY cranky-franky this week. It's been constant fussers 24/7. I was falling asleep in my coffee this morning. Hopefully, the week is on the up-swing!

This page was done using Prima's Doodle Deux paper with a mix of paper flowers and some fun items I have been collecting- paper clips and bottle caps. To create the background I white-washed with gesso and then misted and stamped. Lots of staples and the Doodle Deux would not be complete without some "doodles" of my own down the middle and around the edge!


Unfortunately, that is all I have for now. I am pressed for time this a.m. My "queen" (DD) is calling for me! I will be back later this week for some more inspiration! 

Mwah!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment