Friday, May 18, 2012

Fly Away

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!

Hope everyone is as glad it is Friday as I am! Just wanted to pop in a share some fun CSI stuff!

Here is the palette for this week- Case File #20. 



Isn't the little snail in the picture adorable! And here is my take on it.


For my Evidence I added Mushrooms, Dots (I used paint and bubble wrap as a stamp), Kraft, and a Kite felt element. For my Testimony I wrote in a trail. These photos were taken on Easter as my son was playing Frisbee for the first time. I have been quite impressed with his throwing abilities as of lately. I think we might have a ball player on our hands- I still think he will play baseball. but hubby says volleyball. I guess we shall wait and see! 

I also had some fun playing along with The Color Room's Palette#111 this week




"Fly Away"



This is of the little guy chasing butterflies last week. Lucky for the butterflies, he did not catch any, but it made for a good picture. I have hidden journaling on the back of my layout. 

And lastly, I have a Prima Tag to share. Again, much easier for me to manipulate with a pair of craft tweezers- lol (see previous post).


And a close-up


And that's it for now!!!

I am EXTRA happy today because our wedding anniversary is this week and we are celebrating this weekend by going out to our favorite restaurant in the city!!!!

Hope you all have a FAB, FUN weekend!

XOXO,

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Adrienne!
    I especially love your CSI layout- so creative and clever.
    Happy Anniversary for this week! Enjoy your special night out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely wonderful Adrienne! Love your painting,and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!!! Your paintwork is unreal! Wow!!! And yes that snail is super duper cute! Happy Anniversary too! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Thanks Ladies-You guys are the best!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete