Friday, May 4, 2012

Face Lift

Hi Everybody!!!!!

Notice anything different?

I had to change my blog today. It started with a hacked website that I got some of my background and buttons from. Luckily, my blog and my computer are okay. I have been running anti-virus every three seconds like a paranoid nit-wit, but all is good. Then, I decided that I just didn't like the standard blog backgrounds that Blogger had available which led to all the changes you see. What a nightmare though. Truly. So glad that I have my new look up and running.

So lets get started!!!

This week's challenge over at CSI; Color, Stories, Inspiration is AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how beautiful it is!!!! I think it is safe to say that it is my FAVE of all the case files! I just love the peach and orange colors with the greens. Beautiful.

Here is how I solved the case...

"Grow"


This layout started out with just a flower print pattern paper by Prima. I proceeded to blend in pastels to achieve my color. I am pretty frusterated, because I then went in and added gesso in between all the flowers to give it texture, but you can't tell because the orange ink I put on over it hinders instead of helps. Oh well. I loved this spring photo of Karina and thought it was perfect for this challenge. I wrote about my baby and how she is growing like a weed! She is getting so big!!!

I also was busy creating a layout for Prima's PPP May Challenge!

"It's Tough being Baby"


"Nobody puts baby in a corner!"- HEHE! Sound familiar?

 I thought Karina's expression in this picture is hilarious! For the first 5 months of her life she had this face on at all times! A I am TOTALLY ticked right now kind of look. Thankfully, we are out of that stage. For now at least!

I also did this one just because I was in a frilly girly mood this week

"K"


Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate all of you, that stop in to see my creations. Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,
Adrienne





2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pages as always! I love your style and your photo's are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete