Saturday, May 26, 2012

CSI and A Flopped Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to stop in and share the newest reveal from CSI! It is a "Sweet" one! LOL!


and here are the CSI Coordinates if CSI members would like to use them!!!
Adorable work by CSI's Michelle Singh!!!!



I was not able to play this time around, so sadly I don't have a layout to share, but wanted to share the reveal anyway!!! Hope that if you have time this week that you play along over at CSI! The community is just full to the brim with thee Sweetest people you will ever meet, and that is reason enough to go check it out if you have not already done so!!!!!!

Second, is a funny story. Well, not funny for me, but thought I would share. So I decided yesterday that I would take some time and videotape me creating a layout- my design process. I spent quite a bit of time on it and was so excited to share it here on my blog. 

BUT, I go to upload my video tutorial and my computer can't handle the upload. My computer is not the best I know, but I didn't realize it was THIS far gone :( I was going to try a couple of other ways of getting it on here, but am thinking I might just have a do-over. Start fresh. 

I guess I will just chalk it up to experience and a lesson learned and try again soon. 

I do have the finished product of my tutorial to share with you here today. 



Here she is! Isn't she pretty? In a nutshell the process was white-wash, mist, and embellish! LOL! That is obviously the shortened version. I might try again here this afternoon and see what I come up with. 

Mr. Video- You haven't seen the last of me!!!! 

XOXO,

Adrienne




1 comment:

  1. Your work is so delicate and pretty - love the new CSI inspiration (hmmm now do I have time to play?)

    ReplyDelete