Sunday, April 22, 2012

YAHOO!


ME!


I am super excited to announce here that I have made the CSI Design Team! I can't be more thrilled with this news. I feel so humbled to be a part of such a group of talented scrappers! I hope I can be a inspiration to members and teammates alike. As with anything it will be a learning experience, but I am jumping with excitement!

Here are all the other lovely ladies who made the team as well- Congrats to ALL OF YOU talented ladies. XOXO! 


And to all the ladies already on the team- I am still in awe to be designing along side you! Can't wait for this awesome ride to begin! 

XOXO,

Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Adrienne on your NEW DT spot. I always admire your work & have no doubt you will be a valuable addition to the CSI team. I would loved to have applies but I have to much on my plate already. Again huge CONGRATS.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS TO BOTH BE ON THE TEAM !!! congrats to you and loveeeeeeeeee your work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for your sweet words! And Heather- It's truly an HONOR to be scrap along side YOU! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne I thought I was already a follower of your blog! I wasn't and I am now! Congratulations on the new DT spot. How awesome was it to find out. So pleased to be on the team with you and all the other super talented ladies xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adrienne, WooHoo !!! Congratulations .. I'm so looking forward to sleuthing with you .. it was lovely to chat on line as well .. Hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, sweetie! I`m sure you`ll be a great inspiration for everybody! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete