Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Stuff

Hi Everyone! I have lots of scrappy goodness to share so lets get started!

First up, Over at Stay True To God the STTG#3 Challenge is up and ready to get your creative gears a-moving! 


Aren't those colors just beautiful together?! Here is my take on it
You can find all the beautiful Dusty Attic Chippies I used here

"Heaven Sent"


Also, speaking of Dusty Attic- be on the lookout here at my blog this week- I will be doing a simple tutorial on easy ways to alter your Dusty. This tutorial will be jam packed with something for everyone (beginner- more advanced.) Everyone who loves Dusty that is ;)

Also, be sure to tune in in a couple of weeks for some inspiration from yours truly ;)

Over at CSI My # 12 layout made Star Witness this week!!!! You can read about it here


Here is my layout that they chose


Secondly, Some VERY COOL NEWS- I have been chosen to be a "Special Investigator" for the month of April. Boy, was I super excited and thrilled to get my hands on those case files ahead of time. Here is this weeks palette....


And my take 

"Just Over the Horizon"


Here is another I did for CSI# 13





I can't wait for next weeks reveal. That one is my fave! You will just have to wait and see!

I also have just a couple of fun layouts that I dreamed up this week

"Look at Me"


"Remember"


You can't see it very well- but my journaling talks about our adventures to the pumpkin patch last fall. I titles this "remember" as it was the last weekend we were just the three of us. That week we welcomed baby Karina into our family. I wrote to my son (in the picture) how it might be slightly different now (and way more chaotic), but he hasn't been replaced. He still has this very special place in my heart.

And some beautiful inspiration using some supplies I found from the STTG Shop!

"Sweet Baby Girl"



Okay, SO, If you made it to the end here you deserve a medal. LOL. How about looking at some pics of my sweet babies and all the spring adventures?

On the home front we have been having lots of Easter Fun this week. 

Yesterday Luke got to dye Easter Eggs with his cousins.....


This morning we took Luke to our church's annual Easter Egg hunt....


And well, these are some "just because she is the sweetest thing on earth" pictures.



I can't wait to see what adventures Easter Sunday will bring for my little ones. I am sure there will be lots of scrap-able pictures. YAY!

And lastly, I wish you all a VERY Happy Easter. He Is Risen! 

XOXO,

Adrienne 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicky! You are so sweet- You have been inspiring ME with your gorgeous work, so I in part have you to thank!

    ReplyDelete