Monday, April 16, 2012

A First

Hi All! I feel like I have been here a lot lately, thought I would pop in and share a new layout I did today.

This layout was a first for me for two reasons. One, it is the first layout that is not of my children. Boy was it refreshing to go with something new! Secondly, it is the first layout I have done of Bryan and I's beach wedding.

Have you ever began a page with certain colors and textures in mind and it totally turned into something else? Well that is what happened here. I planned to do this for The Color Room challenge, having the colors in mind, and then I just decided that I wanted to add other things like the little sea elements in which were not on the palette at all. I just threw up my hands and went with what I liked. I guess I wont be entering it into the challenge gallery this week, but I TRULY love how it turned out.

"Eternally Yours"


Our wedding day was one never to be forgotten. It was a picture perfect day and with close friends and family, we made a commitment to each other before God our Father. It was beautiful and so romantic, but the best part of it is that finally we were a family. Him and I. Best Friends, now made husband and wife. It was incredibly humbling and yet I felt so a peace knowing that we would be together through all life's adventures and trials. And boy would that ever be an understatement. I love you honey. Thank you for loving me......Unconditionally.

Okay, enough sappy stuff for one night! Hehe!

XOXO,
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment