Saturday, April 14, 2012

Are you up for a Challenge?

Hi All! Just popping in quick to share some fun info!

You will have to stop over to Stay True To God's Ning Site and be a part of the fun! Each month, along with the awesome site challenge we have 3 rotating sub-challenges to inspire you! There is literally something for everyone! The best part is that the winner of each challenge will receive $20 in store credit!

Here is the run down of each challenge;

Getting Messy D.I.Y Style Challenge with Wendy Greenway- Will post to the site the 7th of every month. This month's theme is Texture Madness! So go get your molding paste, gesso, paints and head over here for more info.

3D Sketches with Doris Widder- Will post to the site the 14th of every month. This challenge is all about sketches and incorporating 1 of 3 added twists. You can join in on the fun here.

And finally Yours Truly. Moi! My challenge (which is currently in the works) will be debuting next Saturday and will post to the site the 21st of every month. Check back here next Saturday for more info!

Lastly, you will also want to try out your hand in CSI: Color Stories Inspiration's Case File #15.

I went for a more playful look this week- I especially enjoyed this one as it has to do with something near and dear to my heart- Children's Literature. As a teacher by trade I know in the past, every group of children I have had LOVED this book. What a classic! I can't wait until Luke and I can sit and read it together!


I also cant wait until the day when Luke is all grown up and I can show him this layout and tell him how rough and tumble he once was. PAST TENSE! Hopefully, his wild stage is just a phase and my nerves will have a chance to repair themselves soon. OR, he might become a stunt man in his adult years and me as a mother will just have to jump that hurdle when we come it it! EKKK!

Thanks for stopping by.

XOXO,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment