Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Catch Up

Hi All!

I am so sorry that I have kept you waiting! I have been so incredibly busy- scrapping projects, enjoying this gorgeous spring weather and building up my Etsy Shop.

BUT I HAVE RETURNED!

First off I would love for you to stop over and check out my Etsy Shop!


I have been trying to build up my shop to have more variety it items. I now have scrapbook pages, TONS of Chipboard Dress Forms, Upcycled Items to wear, as well as altered items- journals etc. In the next week or so check back as I will be adding altered picture frames, themed shadow boxes, as well as mini albums! Even if you don't care to buy anything stop in and favorite me!

Next I would love to share with you my first project as a Design Team Member for STTG! WEEE! Please check out the shop Stay True To God as Tracy has recently added lots of newly released Dusty Attic Chippies as well as much more! Some of my items in my next three layouts were of items that are directly from her store!

Here is the STTG challenge for this month;
Normally I would not have scrapped these colors on my own as I sometimes stray from pastels as of lately. Nonetheless, I found this so rewarding as I ended up LOVING how this turned out!

"Dream"


I also enjoyed working with my maternity pictures this week. I did not realize how big my belly was until I saw this picture! No wonder I was MISERABLE! LOL!

"The Wait"

 Loved doing that one!

Next I would love to share the wonderfully sweet news that I made CSI's Most Wanted List this week! YAHOO!

Here is the palette CSI #10

Would you just take a look at that STUNNER of a photo! The minute I saw it I was just in awe of the beauty of that photo! LOVE!

"She is....."


You can check out what they said (which was so incredibly sweet) here.

So there you have it! All my creative juices have just been churning these past couple of months and yet my house has paid a mightly price for it! 

Ah, how could I forget!

This week I have also been away from my blog because I have been spring cleaning!!! YIKES! We are currently preparing Luke's room for another crib- which K will sleep in once we know Luke can handle it- (which considering he likes to sit on her probably wont be in the near future.) 
Or maybe my "Spring Cleaning" is just an excuse to give away/donate, sell, and trash all the extra stuff. If you know me, you know I am a minimalist. Less is MORE!

XOXO,

Adrienne








No comments:

Post a Comment