Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Good News and The Bad News

Okay so I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?

How about the Bad news first?

I am so incredibly heartbroken. I introduced you all to "Blue" last week and well "Mr. Blue" the beta fish has since died. It hasn't even been a week!  I really am so sad. Somehow Luke' fish has died on my watch. I guess it cant be helped considering I really did make an effort to make sure he was well fed and happy.

Thankfully, I am better at raising kids than fish.

And on to the good news! No, AWESOME news!

I have been asked to be a design team member for the scrapbooking site Stay True To God!!!


Also you can visit the STTG Ning Site to see more inspiration from myself and other VERY talented ladies in the gallery! Get ready to be inspired!

I am so super excited for this new adventure and can't wait to begin incorporating some of the product from the store on my scrapbook layouts. 

Well, I must be off I finally have the kids in bed and am going pour myself a cup of hot coffee and curl up and watch my show- Downton Abbey! LOVE! Speaking of coffee I stumbled upon this image today and HAD to share since it is how I feel in the AM without coffee. Still has me giggling!


Gotta love that!

XOXO,
Adrienne














No comments:

Post a Comment