Thursday, February 2, 2012

Long Week

Hello All!
Sorry I have been absent this week, its been a long one for this mommy. So what's been going on this week....

For one, I have been fighting something sinus related, Bryan has gotten to brunt of it, but I have woken up with a splitting headache every day this week. UGH!

I made my first sale this week in my shop! I was so excited to make a sale I went and made four more beautiful dress forms http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapbooksbyadrienne
I also am running a promotion 14% off in celebration of Valentine's Day. Even if you don't care to buy anything, please if you would be so kind as stop over to my store and Favorite/Admire me. Every bit helps in getting my name out there!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, Bryan and I are FINALLY going on a date into the city. Uh. I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I am to be going to our absolute favorite restaurant. We need some US time.

Since I have been feeling cruddy all week I am have been spending a lot of time relaxing......NOT! HAHA! No, but I have been enjoying spending down-time with the kids. I took this picture of them one day when we were just chillin....


I love that face Karina has on. She is starting to really take notice of where Luke is and what he is doing at all times. Not sure if this is because he bugs her out or she likes him. Personally, watching him makes me exhausted. The child has all this pent-up energy. Thankfully, Daddy has taken him to the park 3 days this week. Each time they go out I anxiously await the call- Something to the likes of; " Luke jumped off the slide, we have to head over to the hospital now." (For those of you who are just tuning in, my son is one of thee most daring individuals I know!, and he is not even 2 yet) I have reason to be scared!

I will leave you with a layout.


What I love about this layout is my journaling around the edges. Just so you don't have to squint your eyes to read it I will share with you what I wrote;

"Karina, The day you were born was truly one of the best days of my life. I was so excited to have a sweet baby girl to love and to hold. I have so many dreams and wishes for you. I hope you grow up to be a strong Christian woman who is funny, beautiful, inside and out, and never takes life too seriously. I am already preparing my heart for the day you will leave home and go in search of your own life. But please remember, you'll always be my baby!"

I mean every word of it!

XOXO,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment