Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday Boy and Other Fun News

Sigh.....

This week someone special in my life is having a birthday.

That someone special is turning two. I cannot believe it! Where has the time gone? I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with him. My husband and I were out on a date and I felt strange. I remember telling him that I thought I might be pregnant. Once we got home, I took a test and watching the test go positive. The room started to spin a bit.... and well... I was pregnant.

Yes, this was a bit of a surprise. More of a shock than anything, but once we got over that initial feeling of HOLY CRAP I am PREGNANT! We felt super happy and excited.

And then I remember the day he was born.


I remember the pain... oh yes. The pain is quite clear. I also remember having this overwhelming feeling of wanting a Pepsi. I also remember being bribed by my nurse, doctor, and husband that I could have my Pepsi if I pushed one more time... just one more big push. 300 pushes later I got my Luke. And my Pepsi.

I was a happy gal!

My little guy has been the light of my life since. I am having terrible time expressing my feelings for him for they are so abundant and filled with joy. I guess no words can really do it justice- a mother's deep and overwhelming love for her child. 

I also know that my little guy loves me too and that is enough for me!

Okay so here is a birthday party picture. My poor little guy was so overwhelmed with the fact that everyone was singing TO HIM that he began to cry.


Of course ice cream cake made it all better!


A lot better!

I love you baby. Always and forever.

And on to other VERY cool stuff!

This week I was pleasantly surprised with the news that I made the Most Wanted List over at CSI


Here is my layout that they chose



You can check out what they said about my layout by clicking the link below and scrolling down. 


Well, off to bed I go!

XOXO,

Adrienne




1 comment:

  1. yours was the absolute prettiest. can't believe that baby is 2 already. it goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete