Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Launched!

Oh boy am I ever excited!
My new Etsy site is up and running! 

To check it out you can go to; http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapbooksbyadrienne

As I said in my past couple of posts, I have been working like crazy to get this site going. I have been at times incredibly frustrated with the process, and wanting to quit, but I put so much time into the thing, I can't quit now! I have also had several experiences with this in which I had some self doubt. I have never owned a business. This is simply a shop and not a business by any means, but I now know what an owner of a business feels like- the unknown. I kept asking myself, "Is anyone going to buy any of this?" Honestly, I don't know the answer to that. Maybe not. But I am so glad that I tried. I am glad because I now know I am capable of one more thing. Now I can go check that off my bucket list.

I will leave you with a layout.

"Enjoy the Moments that make you Smile"

I just love the title of this one. It rings so true to me lately. Sometimes I feel like I am just trying to remember to moments let alone enjoy them. But no seriously, life is too short to not enjoy and smile often if not every once in awhile. Am I right?!

XOXO,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment