Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Me, Myself and I

Wow, I finally have a blog! EKK! It was so incredibly frustrating to start, I almost gave up. See, I unlike my brilliant husband am not technically savvy. I must have missed a couple of vital computer classes back in high school. Oh well. I digress.

Anyways, back to blogging. I decided just today that I needed to find something to do to keep myself occupied during my many rock baby to sleep sessions. Its just me, myself and I.Alone with my thoughts. My mind spins with all these funny thoughts and then they just fall into the abyss. That is about to change.

So, I started up my blog and here I am. Blogging away. I am not sure what this blog will turn into. Like I said in my profile in just two short years of my life, I have had two babies, become a stay-at-home-mom, and found my nitch-scrapbooking.This blog simply put is an extension of these adventures. But before I share with you in my adventure on this earth let me introduce myself and my family!

Here is a pic of my husband Bryan and I on our wedding day. Insert (happy sigh). It has almost been four years since we were married and I can say it has been an awesome journey. Not sure how this got to be so crooked. Another one of my tech mishaps ;)


And then came Luke. Our little guy. We were only married a year when we were pleasantly surprised we were pregnant! We have been so blessed by this little butterball. He has brought so many smiles our way. He is quite a riot as you will read in the future and yet he is sweet and reserved at the same time.


And lastly, our newest addition, Karina. Our little lady. Our residence was for the most part peaceful until she arrived seven weeks ago today. She is a wonderful addition to our family, but we are still getting used to her screaming. But look at her, What is not to love?!

Well, there you have it. My family. My World. I can't wait to share more about them. But that will have to wait until another time. Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Great Start Adrienne...Awesome!
    Love ya, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, even the crooked one :) I think you will love blogging and the release that it gives you. If nothing else, it is a place all your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, can't wait to read the next posting and more pics

    ReplyDelete